Like every individual, every loan is different. We do everything we can to make the process go as seamlessly as possible and minimize the burden for you. Certain documents are required, some we may be able to gather on your behalf. We won’t burden you with any unnecessary work, and will only ask for what we absolutely need.
Limited Documentation available on some loans with electronic verification
We are able to gather some documents on your behalf to take the burden off of you!
To Begin the Process:
- Clear copy of driver’s license
- Borrower’s Authorization Form
- If business owner, copy of Tax Returns for the last 2 years
- If you currently own any properties, we will need current mortgage statements, Homeowners Insurance Declaration page, and a current HOA page, if applicable.
* more documentation may be required once initial documents have been reviewed
TERA GILBERT - SENIOR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT